For your Holiday Viewing Pleasure

... a bit of silliness brought to you by GWAIHIR the Valiant & Co. wishing you and yours lots of good food, friends and family, and safe travels as we dive into this holiday season.




Watch this space for news regarding upcoming sequels featuring GWAIHIR the Valiant.

* GWAIHIR The Valiant and the Tale of his Victory over the Medium-sized Orc

and

* GWAIHIR The Valiant and the Tale of his Victory over the Very Large Orc

(
* GWAIHIR The Valiant and the Tale of his Victory over Hoards of Orc is still under contract negotiation)

3 comments:

Val said...

**Snort!**
A good one - Lord help me if I ever grow proficient at downloading videos of MY mob...

Leah Braemel said...

I know I've seen it before, but it's still cute. I loved Gwaihir's tricks!

Becky Burkheart said...

The videos are fun. I must must must get an upgrade on the camera though.

- but stay tuned for the sequel, rehearsals are in progress. :)