Holiday Freebies ~ Sexy and Sweet


Samhain Publishing has been treating their readers with free stories through this holiday season and an extra special one was posted today, Leah Braemel's FIRST NIGHT. Click on over and give it a read! It's fun and it's FREE.

And in addition to being a steamy hot read, it's especially fun for me because it has it's roots in the week that Leah spent down here in Texas during the RWA National Convention last year. You can read all the details about it here, but I have to say in my own defense that I'd always thought we used Mesquite wood in grills purely in self-defense! ;)

3 comments:

Leah Braemel said...

LOL about the mesquite, but you know I do still wonder how they get ahold of enough of it to market. And I've never been able to find an answer to that.

I'd love to come back to Texas for more 'inspiration' (and more of Risky's ribs.)

laughingwolf said...

hahahahaha

and happy new year to you and yours, sue :D

L.A. Mitchell said...

great story, Leah. Nice cover, too :)